Its been a while since I last wrote, having had surgery on my right hand, that has made things like typing a bit of a challenge. Many thanks to Mary for keeping you all up to date with what has been going on.
I did think that after our 50 Celebrations, Pop-up Shop and the Creative Fibre Festival that we could have a rest. But no, the Guild is busy making garments to show at our fashion parade at our Spin in.
We find that Wairarapa College Hall is such a good venue that we are going back again this year. We have a wonderful array of confirmed traders…
- Sue Grayson – Kaihi Wools
- Sheen’s Sock ‘n’ Wool Company
- Yvonne and Don Monk – Raydene
- Lyn Evans – Earth Palette Dyes
- Sara Thorburn – Kane Carding
- Shona Harris
- Patrizia Vieno
- Tracy White – Inspire Fibres
- Anna Gratton – Little Wool Company
- Almo’s Books
Here’s a couple of photos from other years – just a teaser to show you what might be there.
So you know how to find us, maps are attached below.
See you on the 7th September 2019.